Responsible for coordinating movement of import/export cargo, processing associated documents, and providing sales support.
· Coordinate and communicate with suppliers, customs brokers, truckers, and customers to ensure timely acquisition and delivery of import and export shipments.
· Document shipments to ensure that they are in compliance with customs rules and regulations as well as all customer requirements.
· Meet and communicate regularly with clients to review their requirements and to give updates on pending orders.
· Coordinate purchases including purchase order issuance.
· Create invoices and follow up on payment receipts.
· Manage and audit physical inventories at a third party warehouse.
· Act with customers in mind and value the importance of providing high-quality customer service.
· Always stay organized and look for extra tasks.
· Have outstanding organizational skills.
· Possess strong written and verbal communication and negotiation skills
· Maintain a reputation for honesty, confidentiality, reliability and fairness.
· Collaborate positively to achieve team and company objectives.
· Show high degree of professionalism – competent, credible and knowledgeable.
· Possess high level of personal initiative
· Be proficient in MS Word and Excel.
· Medical and Dental Package
· 401k with Company Match
If you feel that you meet the requirements and want to work with a successful company, please submit a detailed resume along with your salary requirements.
Golden-Tech International is an Equal Opportunity Employer.